This week Brandon continued on in chapter 12 of Genesis with the story of Abram's compromise.
Key Texts: Genesis 12
- What would it be like to leave everything?
- Is God truly better than what you may have now? Is there enough evidence to show that you truly believe Jesus is better?
- As a christian there should be a mystery to you that should leave people scratching their heads? Why would you do that? (Turn down a job, not marry a person, forgive someone, live somewhere?)
- Do you know what real tre asure is?
- Abram compromised from the get go. He took Lot with him. Where is your quick compromise?