Brandon talked about the task Abraham sent his servant on, to find a wife for Isaac. Abraham gave the servant very specific instructions and the servant followed through faithfully.
Key Texts: Genesis 24; 1 Corinthians 6:14; Luke 12:35-37
- What are some of the character traits we see in Rebekah in this chapter?
- What are some of the character traits we see in the servant in this chapter?
- Where is there for you? Have you ever left there? Because at some point God has called you to leave there to come to here.
- Do you have the kind of faith where people with weak faith, maybe non-existent faith pray, “Lord, God of ____________.”
- What does it mean to be the Bride of Christ? What kind of bride are you?
- What kind of servant are you? Do you believe that God will provide for you? Do you allow Him to guide you?
- Single or not, how can you apply Abraham’s spouse searching technique?
- Are you dressed and ready for action? Luke 12:35-37